Figaro's Password Manager - Contributors
Thanks to all who have made FPM possible!
- Manuel Estrada Sainz for adding gpasman import and cleaning up
- Ramón Rey Vicente for sending various bug fixes.
- Joe Lesko for adding export functionality and fixing a passcode
- John Steele for his insight on security issues.
- Marc Lavallée for the initial RPMs for FPM. I'm using his
rpm.spec file for
the current Red Hat RPMs.
- The GNU Privacy Guard team ,
from whom I ripped off the MD5 and blowfish
code used to hash keys and encrypt passwords.
- The GTK+, GNOME, and GLADE teams!
GTK+ & GNOME are the libraries this program
uses for its user-interface. GLADE is a program that allowed me to
use these tools without getting bogged down in the details.
- To all that have supplied me with constructive comments,
Justin J Bennet,
William R Thomas,
and Avi Schwartz.